Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bube's Brewery

Stephen Hawkings, where art thou? The wheelchair crew reserved the front table, but then were no-shows, thus providing a buffer zone between me and the audience. It also forced some teams to play out in the Biergarden, including the remnants of the Babaganoosh team (tonight playing as "If You Lick It, It Will Stick.") The Nutsacks made maximum use of their theme picks and dominated the third round to win by a whopping 16 points! The Olives came in second, followed by the Death Rays. The aforementioned Lick team and TDC (yay!) tied for fourth and chose "Cheese (as in "Who Cut the..") and "Sex and the City" as next week's themes.

Important news: next Tusday night (July 19th) we welcome back the one-ond-only original Trivia Host, Curtis Earth back to Bube's. Due to floor refinishing, the Bottling Works (where we normally have the show) will be closed, so we will move the show into the Biergarden. If it is too sweltering hot, then the show will be upstairs in Alois. As always, you never know what to expect at the show, so we'll play it by ear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike!! Remember me?? I was just thinking back to all my fun times at trivia and started checking out webpages! I linked you on mine and look forward to updates since I obviously haven't been there for a while. Tell TDC to kick some ass for me!!