Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cafe Chuckles: A New Era

Sunday night was my inaugural show at Cafe Chuckles, and everyone made me feel very welcome. Chuckles has had trivia on Sunday nights with a different host for many years, so it was with some trepidation that I began. But all the teams were friendly (and being trivia-starved helped, too). I debuted my crappy flashless camera-phone - if you look real hard, you might see the Talents Scouts in the pic above. They came in second, bested by three points by the Rainmakers. Freedom Vac 5000 came in third (thanks to Fritz for helping me set up, btw); the eagle-eyed Skirtland team came in fourth and chose the Civil War as their theme for next week. And We Are Still the Lethal Amoebas came in fifth, despite their horrible picture round. They chose the 1939 World's Fair as their theme. Thanks to everyone for a great debut, especially Jenna, Lori, Cindy, Adam and the rest of the staff. See you all next Sunday!

No comments: