Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's All About Beer

If anyone was wondering why I wasn't at Cafe Chuckles on Sunday, it was because I was on a four-day mini-vacation. My friends Jay and Lorraine are fellow lovers of dark beers who like to travel. Lorraine had read about the pretentious-sounding World Beer Festival in Raleigh, NC and decided to go on a road trip. And, since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to visit Rocky Mount, Richmond and Fredericksburg (along with a brief side-trip to Wilmington). We got back Monday night, so if I'm dragging a little this week, that's why (of course, sampling 160 beers in four hours might have something to do with that!)

Following are some crappy cell phone pix that I took.

Also, thanks to Chris for filling in at Chuckles. I haven't checked in with him yet, so I'll post his scores and themes later.

No comments: