Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bubes: Something to Be Thankful For

I'm whacked out on cold medication, and I left my notes at home, so this is off the top of my head (actually, I wish I could take off the top of my head and pluck out the mucus monster that's taken up residence there). It was a an extra-fun, standing room only (literally) crowd of pre-holiday partiers. Cousin Leann was there with her family and her Mad-libbing significant other Tim. Ryan and Becky and Peck made a rare appearance, as did Roger and Tara and friends (above) of Big, Drunk and Stoopid. And Kumiko pre-celebrated her 25th birthday.

The$2 Michael Vick Doggy Daycare Center and the Tony Danza Slap tied for sixth, so there will be two themes next week: the Great American Songbook and Adult Swim (respectively). I think Two Girls and a Cup came in fifth, followed by Spider-Pig. The Drunken Clams continued their winning ways with third and only a one-point difference separated the returning Chubby Stubbies (2nd) and Linuscratchitt (first)

No comments: