Wednesday, January 02, 2008

VFW: The First Show of 2008!


I left my notes at home, so I'm recalling this off the top of my head: it was an extremely close night, with only a question or so separating the top four teams. Chicks and Dicks had, I believe a whopping 81 points for fourth place; Mixed Company and the B52s were either second and third or third and second, and Room Two had a surge at the end to take first. The Post Toasties were done in by the picture round. Mark and Sheila came in seventh and chose the movie The Princess Bride as their theme. Commander's Choice had some new players that enjoyed the game. And several players, like Ginny and Carmen (above) enjoyed some nice re-gifts from my co-worker Renate Sachse. Speaking of re-gifts, if you have any Christmas gifts that you received and don't know what to do with them, you can donate them to the Trashbag of Deelite. Next week is official Re-Gifting week at Earth Trivia!

No comments: