Sunday, September 07, 2008

Chuckles: Roses Creeping Up!

If you squint your eyes really hard, you can see the Twin Roses, celebrating their third-place showing (fret not, I'm getting a new camera very soon). They also celebrated their Trashbag of Deelite prize "101 Things You Always Wanted to Ask Hanson." It was a short celebration, however, as they quickly traded it away to Erika in exchange for some cherry kisses. Erika's team came in second after she failed her first Captain Jack-off™ with Trisha of Ubersmack. Brenda's Intoxicated Intellectuals came in fourth, followed by Team C.H.U.D. and Skirtland. That gave theme choice to Mike and Amanda of Clowns McNutty: "the Dune series of books and shows." I had seen the original movie back in the day and I knew I was in trouble when the usher handed me a dictionary flier for the film.

No comments: