Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Miscellaneous Photos

I've had a bunch of unposted photos sitting on my desktop, so here we go with a little fall cleaning. First up: Kumiko and Craig of the Toxic Olives had a housewarming party that featured some Wii-action. When I tried bowling I got a little carried away with my follow-through and almost dented the ceiling.

Today I opened a small bag of Chex Mix from the snack machine and found this strangely shaped cheese cracker. I think it is a sign from above that I should go to California (or maybe New Jersey if you flip it over.)


I got together with some of my friends from my TV Guide days at Iron Hill over the Thanksgiving weekend. Here we see the editors of the Central Virginia, Boston and Springfield-Chicopee-Holyoke editions.


Little known fact: Mom likes to go Christmas shopping with antelopes.


My niece Rosalyn and Tony were married on the campus of the University of Virginia in early November. It was a beautiful wedding and a fantastic warm day. I posted a bunch of pictures in a web album.


Nephew James and I had the pleasure of meeting Elvis while in Charlottesville. Actually, he admitted to being an Elvis impersonator and was proud that he came in fourteenth place in an Elvis lookalike contest (there were 16 contestants).

No comments: