Saturday, June 13, 2009

Relay for Life Trivia

The defending champs Jim's Team (half of the team is in the above pic) was once again the champions of early morning trivia at the Relay for Life. They beat the Cancer Kickers by one mere point, but it was good enough to win them Olive Garden gift certificates. The Kickers were one question ahead of the Otterbein Shooting Stars, who were one point ahead of the Rowdy Rankins (actual the Rowdy Rankin, singular). The Thinkers, Dancing in the Streets and The Monkey Bunch were a little farther back. And, proving that there is no nepotism in the land of trivia, my cousins' team, Anita Cure, came in dead last.

I'd like to thank the Lancaster Relay for having me for the fifth year in a row and ask everyone to help support the work of the American Cancer Society as they combat this insidious disease that touches everyone.

1 comment:

suzzQ said...

Gee if I knew you were hanging around Relay for Life {CV location} I would have stayed to play trivia ~ I was supporting my friend who had her last chemo treatment Tuesday a week ago