Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bube's Brewery

I don't have my notes, so I'll have to rely on my memory. (Now that's a scary thought). Let's see... I remember that Team Disocvery Channel came from behind in the fourth to take first place. Second place went to a trio of ladies called the Bartenders. They arrived late, but kicked trivia butt. They also promised to come every week if they got first place. (So maybe, they'll come every other week?). The Homegrown Stoners, with Goombah Cathy and a special non-musical appearance by Damion Wolfe took third. Bill and Marge once again took fourth place, but graciously deferred the theme picks to another team, who chose the US Navy and railroads as next week's picks. Bill's Tuesday show is once again starting up, so we have to say thank you and farewell to the Out of the Vortex team.

No comments: