Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Here's my first ever carved pumpkin, done this weekend. (I also had my first corndog this weekend at Millersville's homecoming, so it was an exciting time.) Dressed as Professor Plum (see below) and was one half of Green Eggs and Ham (pic to come). And today it's Happy Hawaiieen, so I got to dress down. All in all, a good Halloween week.

And thanks to the scariest trivia host of all, Chris Ivey for volunteering to substitute. We're back to whatever passes for normal this week. At Bubes, the themes are Laguna Beach and the Ultimate Fighting Championship, two shows of which I know nothing about (FYI: I'm going to limit the themes from here on out so that they should come from two different genres; ie, you can't pick two movie categories or two TV shows -- just for variety's sake); at the VFW it is the pre-picked original Godfather and human sexuality.

1 comment:

Oberon said...

.....i like the gal in the french maid outfit.