Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Litiz VFW

Anybody remember Gail Storm? If you did, you would have done well Wednesday night as we travelled back to the fifties. The We're Here for the Beer farm team, the Cunning Linguist, had a disastrous picture round, but pulled it together on a brutal fourth round to beat Chicks and Dicks by two questions. Room 2 took third and the Posse took fourth, choosing classic TV commercials and Howdy Dowdy as next week's themes. The B52s were leading until the last round, but I'm not allowed to mention that. Instead, John wants me to point out that Sheila can now spanky the monkey at home. (Hey, I just write what I'm told to write). Meanwhile, Dennis and Melanie want more maps in the picture round and Nick wants to, once again, put a curse on me after that last round.

No comments: