Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bube's Brewery

It was a dramatic finish to a night of keen competition and chlamydia-infested penguins when the two leading teams, the Denogginators and the Stonecutters, made some crucial crossings-out in the fourth round. That allowed the Tesla Death Rays and TDC to surge ahead and tie for first. Then Beth went down in flames and last week's birthday girl Karen led her team to victory. For the first time we have three teams choosing themes for next week, so the Stonecutters chose fish (of the aquatic variety), the Toxic Olives chose the Dukes of Hazzard (TV show, not the movie) and Cheney's Chapped Chode chose banned substances (they also taught me a new anatomical term, since I had no idea what a "chode" was). Depeche Commode did very well for a two-person team, as did the Chicken Pluckers and the Two Dude Brew Crew. And Joanne "I Love the 80s" Park does not want me to discuss She's My Cherry Pie, Put a Smile on Your Nutsack 10 Miles Wide.

No comments: