Monday, August 21, 2006

The Barn Door: Substitute Teacher

I had a blast subbing for Billy Warmth at his Monday night Barn Door Show. Thanks to the vivacious Cathy, the delectable Tammy, the name-whose-name-I-didn't-get hostess and the stalwart Gary for making me feel at home. Also thanks to the Sex Toys, the Large Group of Stupid Monkeys and the Wacky Corner for donating their Mensa Question winnings to United Disabilites Services. And thanks to Puppet Lint (see above) for allowing me to take their picture, despite that guy in the Witness Protection Program. Our grand prizes were a pack of whoopie pies and a box of truffles. Trashbag prizes included many fine food items and some not-so-fine (Flax cookies, anyone?).

Following are some team pix from the night's festivities. I may have flubbed some of the team names, so I apologize ahead of time.

No comments: