Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Baaaaa-ack!

As I'm recovering from my first day back at work and starting to write questions for tomorrow, it dawned on me that I haven't blogged in over a week! First things first: special thanks to Curtis and Monica for having me at their home in Orlando for my vacation. It was a week of new beginnings, as we welcomed Monica's first nephew, went home shopping and unveiled a new addition to the Earth Trivia show, which will remain a secret for now. Let's just say that it was a challenge to get the new addition onto the plane!

Also, big thanks to the most active member of the league of Substitute Hosts, Chris Ivey! He filled in for me at all three shows, but I have yet to get in touch with him. Therefore, I do not know what the themes are yet. Stay tuned to this spot!

No comments: