Wednesday, February 07, 2007

VFW: Duking It Out

I'm writing this blog entry on Sunday, so my memory is a little fuzzy about this week's show (and it's the day after my annual FeBREWary party, so that's not helping anything). I remember that Four Minus Bill had chosen Duke basketball as their theme, but they failed to crack the top five. (This just in: it was Sheila from Shitz and Giggles and not the Bill team that picked Duke. My bad, as they say) That honor went to Dennis and Melanie, who made up for lost time in the last round. They chose cereal characters as their theme. In fourth were Kirk and Bruce and the Lincoln Road Gang, who went with the Brady Bunch as their theme. Shitz and Giggles and Room Two failed to match Chicks and Dicks' impressive last round, as the Chicks made it to the top spot two weeks in a row. (I think Annie made it two in a row for the Ladies Auxiliary 50/50, too). And I do remember that there was a big difference of opinion on how great or horrible the kettle-cooked chips were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you give someone else credit for the Duke category, that was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sheila