Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bube's: Flick Night

My limited activity week continued Tuesday night, when I asked Chris Ivey to sub for me. Chris went with an all-movie theme, which caused the Exploding Ovaries to run screaming from the room. The Tony Danza Slap! team took seventh, but Chris forgot to ask them for a theme, so I think I'm going to go with "Tony Danza" as their imaginary pick (unless I hear otherwise). The Flaming Moe-rons ran away with it, followed by Juggle My Nutsack and TDC.

Thanks again, Chris. We'll be back to our regular show next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mike! it was my job to email you the theme for this week, and i totally forgot. we decided on "monsters", but we also considered "tony danza" - good call! if you have time for the theme to be monsters, great. if it is tony danza, a-okay. we were sad that you weren't hosting. see you tomorrow!
-the TDS