Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chuckles: Blue Ribbon Billy

First off, my apologies for my bizarre behavior Sunday night. I know that I caused a lot of concern and I thank everyone for their help. It was due to exhaustion and a bad reaction to alcohol (or, more specifically, alco-hophog). I'm well rested now and ready to return Sunday night.

Secondly, many, many thanks to Billy Warmth for filling in on such short notice. Billy is a fooly-trained trivia professional and was able to jump in and interpret my questions (although I guess an answer key for the picture round would have helped.) Bill will probably be helping me by setting up his sound system this week, by the way, since I have a late afternoon game for the first year students at F&M.

Here's Bill's reporting on the night's scoring:

"The following are the scores from Sunday night. KC (Karen and Carol) didn't show so Cori played with Clueless in Lancaster.

1st - 80 Points - Lethal Amoebas
2nd - 66 Points - Talent Scouts
3rd Place - 58 Points - Out of the Vortex (sleeps with substitute host)
4th Place - 57 Points - Like a Fox
5th Place - 56 points - Ubersmack (Tim and Deric really helped out)
6th Place - 52 Points - Clueless in Lancaster (wants to sleep with substitute host)
6th Place - 52 Points - Skirtland (Alan objects to the "Women's Artistic Gymnastics" answer) As long as 'Vortex beats them it is a great night.

Since the ineptness of the two 6th place teams prevented a true 7th place I picked the mini-category for Sunday and that would be: U.S. Rivers and Lakes"

1 comment:

Clueless Laura said...

I don't think Clueless in Lancaster
will mind if I act as un-official spokesperson----should I make a disclaimer---nah----
We're just glad your ok!