Friday, August 03, 2007

Can He Swing from a Web?

I used to host a weekly Simpsons-only trivia show at the dearly-departed Zoetropolis Theater in Lancaster for a year and a half, so many people were curious if I had seen the Simpsons movie. Truthfully, I had o.d.ed on the show and had stopped watching it after the trivia show ended in 2003. (Their glory years ended around 1998, any way). Enough people were bugging me to go, so I went to what I thought was a matinee. (And ended up spending $9 - d'oh!) But it was money well spent, since it's a blast. Kind of like a super-sized episode, triple the fun, triple the gags. And it had some heart-felt moments, like the old times. But not enough Patty and Selma. And where was Jub-jub?

If you want to Simpsonize yourself (surely you can do better than my lame attempt), go to simpsonsmovie.com

No comments: